We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced aesthetician. The position would be part-time . There is the availability for full-time depending on the applicant’s eagerness to transition into the medical realm. If that is the case, see our Employment listing for Medical Assistant to Dr. Barber.
- Aesthetician License
- Coolsculpting training preferred, but not required
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Computer skills
- Schedule flexibility and reliability is important
- Average of 20-25 hours per week
- More hours available depending on qualifications
If you’re interested in learning more about this position or would like to submit a copy of your resume with references for consideration, please email Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org.