We have an immediate opening for an eager and flexible CNA to work alongside Dr. Barber. It is a rewarding position that offers a tremendous amount of patient interaction. You will work side by side with Dr. Barber as he consults with potential surgical patients. You are also involved as patients navigate the pre and post operative surgical process. Below is an outline of the basic responsibilities and qualifications for the position.
- Assist the doctor with patients on consultation days
- Take down patients medical history and vitals
- Assist the doctor with pre and post operative patients
- Pre and post operative photography
- Maintain and order medical supplies and breast implant inventory
- Enter patient information in EMR
- Maintain surgical logs and reports
- CNA License
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance and demeaner
- Computer skills
- Schedule flexibility and reliability is important
- Average of 20-24 hours per week
If you’re interested in learning more about this position or would like to submit a copy of your resume with references for consideration, please email Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org.