As a PACU nurse, your main responsibility will be monitoring and caring for post-operative patients as they recover from anesthesia. Experience as a PACU nurse is required!
- Pre-oping patients the morning of surgery
- Monitoring and caring for post-operative patients
- Patient charting
- PACU experience required
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance and demeaner
- Computer skills
- 1-2 Tuesdays per month
- Schedule flexibility and reliability is important
For more information or to submit a copy of your resume email Ellen Fennie at firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.